At Disability Entrepreneurship And Leadership Foundation we:
- Build individual and community resilience.
- Develop individual skills for work and social participation.
- Equip participants to find and evaluate livelihood and enterprise development opportunities.
- Create sustainable livelihoods for independent living.
- Create wider social gains.
We do this by engaging :
- People with Disabilities, their families and their wider community.
Non governmental, disability and community organisations.
- Business organisations and enterprises in the private sector.
- Public sector organizations and academic institutions.