A world where individual ability, not disability, counts.
To build resilience and help create and maintain work for persons with disability.
Create sustainable livelihood opportunities for five thousand persons with disability across Gadag and Bengaluru districts by 2025.
Impact so far:
- 239 persons with disability and 129 women successfully trained and involved in sustainable livelihood activities including 69 persons with disability in full time employment.
- 350 persons with disability across Dambla Hobli in Gadag District supported through Financial Inclusion Programme in collaboration with KVG Bank.
- Successfully delivered livelihood orientation and workshops sessions in collaboration with UASD to 540 persons across Mundargi Taluk.
- Established the IFS model farm and sustainable rural livelihoods pilot.
- Established financial literacy and inclusion pathfinder for persons with disability.
- Developed a location-based, mobile-ready sales and marketing platform to empower MSME businesses founded by women SHGs and persons with disability.