Financial inclusion and livelihood services include the following activities.
- Training on issues of disability and inclusion.
- Survey to map individual needs and requirements.
- Goal setting based on individual and family circumstances.
- Entitlement check for eligible benefits.
- Provision of livelihood training and support.
- Access to finance and bank linkage for income generation activities.
- Incubation and market linkage support.
- Monitoring and course correction for improved outcomes.