DEAL Foundation is committed to working in partnership with government bodies to reduce inequalities and social disadvantage faced by people with disabilities.
Working with DEAL Foundation government bodies can access support to:
- Consult service users and disability groups.
- Roll-out relevant government programmes aimed at improving life chances for people with disabilities.
- Develop data and information resources on disability and development.
- Ensure effective targeting of government resources.
- Promote learning and best practice.
- Improve service outcomes and reduce social inequalities.
To find out more about how DEAL can support work of the government please Email