Impact so far:
- 239 persons with disability and 129 women successfully trained and involved in sustainable livelihood activities including 69 persons with disability in full time employment.
- 350 persons with disability across Dambla Hobli in Gadag District supported through Financial Inclusion Programme in collaboration with KVG Bank.
- Successfully delivered livelihood orientation and workshops sessions in collaboration with UASD to 540 persons across Mundargi Taluk.
- Established the IFS model farm and sustainable rural livelihoods pilot.
- Established financial literacy and inclusion pathfinder for persons with disability.
- Developed a location-based, mobile-ready sales and marketing platform to empower MSME businesses founded by women SHGs and persons with disability.